For Kids Of All Ages • €79
Come with us for a trip that’s dedicated to nothing but fun and play kids of all ages! We’ll travel between the Black Forest and the French Vosges mountains to Europa Park, one of the most beautiful theme parks in Europe. Enjoy the festive atmosphere throughout the 15 European themed areas, each with their own unique national architecture, flora and foods.
Thrill seekers can get their adrenaline fix on a the great selection of 13 super charged roller coasters or you can simply relax with the family and be entertained by over 250 international magicians, jugglers, dancers and performance artists. More than 100 attractions are spread throughout the beautifully themed 230 acres of meticulously landscaped park grounds.
Whether on board the children’s swing boat, children’s train or on a tractor journey, the whole family can explore many new attractions in the fairy-tale oasis. Visitors will be wowed with many great surprises and new innovations being added to the park each year. At the end of this trip you’ll know why Europa Park is a true German favorite with parents and families!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0530
- Returns 2100
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є79 Adults
- €69 Children ages 4 - 11
- €39 Children ages 0 - 3
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Europa Park admission
- RTT Tour Guide
- Unlimited Fun!
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This may tour include moderate walking.