Available for Private Group Bookings
If you love beer and a good festival with live music, this trip should be on your short list! An early start will get us to the town Bayreuth, home to the famous Maisel’s Brewery and the Weissbierfest. Here we’ll visit Maisel Brewery for the full Maisel beer experience and “tap” into the fascinating world of artisanal brewing. We’ll tour this historic building with a brew master and learn firsthand what it takes to make this delicious Hefeweizen using just the right balance of traditional Franconian brewing methods and modern technology. Next we’ll quench your thirst with a pub style lunch designed with the beer lover in mind, featuring of a diverse range of beer samples produced by the brewery.
From here we’ll dig a little deeper into the world of beer and go beneath the city and explore the fascinating and mysterious maze of underground beer cellars. The rest of the day is your own to enjoy Maisel's Weissbier Festival which takes place in the Hindenburgstrasse at the brewery, attracting several thousand beer enthusiasts. The late afternoon features live musical performances by #1 Billboard charting rock legends!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
- This tour is not scheduled for our program this year.
- For information about how to book this program for your Squadron or Private Group, please click here.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.