Available for Private Group Bookings
Lucerne, known throughout Europe as the City of Lights, is framed by stunning Swiss Alps and the pristine shores of Lake Lucerne. Have you ever wondered how the holes in Swiss cheese are made? We will solve that mystery on our first stop at Emmentaler Showdairy! A local cheese expert will take us on a tour through the four cheese generations and artisan Swiss cheese production. After a well-deserved breakfast of cheese samples (included), we will continue our drive to Lucerne.
Romantic and quaint, the iconic Chapel Bridge and scenic, water-dappled views in every direction make Lucerne one of the world’s prettiest cities. Best visited on foot, Lucerne offers many of Switzerland’s best features: beautiful mountain scenery, chocolate, architecture and history. Our suggestions for your free time are a visit to the ChocoDromo Experience (not included), a meal with a view of the water or a mid-afternoon cruise on the lake!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
- This tour is not scheduled for our program this year.
- For information about how to book this program for your Squadron or Private Group, please click here.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.