A Swiss Adventure • €89
On this trip we are off to Switzerland and the pristine shores of Lake Constance, where the magical Island of Mainau is waiting! Here you are free to explore the tropical gardens and many botanical wonders including a butterfly house, playgrounds and petting zoo, a castle, chapel and more. Enjoy a picnic brought from home or take in the culinary delights found throughout the islands restaurants, cafes and bakeries.
After enjoying the island, our Swiss adventure continues on to Stein am Rhein, one of Switzerland’s most charming medieval towns. Stein am Rhein has a rich history dating back over 1000 years, which can be felt in the town's incredible atmosphere, painted facades and half-timbered buildings. The town also boasts a natural beauty with a unique landscape along the upper Rhine River. The grand finale of the day is a visit to the stunning Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen am Rhine, Europe’s largest waterfall. The water pounds with a fury as it cascades into the river over a rocky lookout, creating a magnificent sight not common in Europe. Purchase a ticket on the ferry boat to get a better look, or relax along the shore and take in the amazing view.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
|April||8 & 29||Oct|
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0400
- Returns 2330
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- €89 Adults
- €79 Teens ages 13 - 16
- €69 Children ages 3 - 12
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Mainau Island Admission
- Visit to Stein am Rhine
- Waterfalls at Schaffhausen
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes long periods of walking.