Majestic Mountains & More • €89
On this RTT tour we visit Switzerland, where we see epic alpine beauty and a bustling metropolis side-by-side. Our first stop takes us to the Lauterbrunnen Valley, one of the deepest in the Alpine chain, rarely more than half a mile wide. The valley’s shape and extremely steep walls provide the perfect shape for the incredible plunging waterfalls found here. After some time for pictures, we stop at the Cog Railway station where we will board our mountain train for a panoramic journey up to Wengen, one of the most famous car-free resort villages in Europe.
The town is located below the famous Eiger North Face at the foot of the Jungfrau holiday region on a wind-protected outcrop. Here you can escape the choke of the city and breathe easy: the absence of gas-powered vehicles and purifying alpine scenery give this town an air of unmatched tranquility and peace. Take your free time to stroll through the picture-postcard village and nostalgic timbered chalets, and have a typical Swiss lunch (not included).
Our final stop will be the bustling town of Interlaken, heart of the surrounding mountain chain and home to the world famous “Icy Three,” Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, as well as Toblerone chocolate and fine Swiss watch stores.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0300
- Returns 2400
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Є79 Children ages 3-11
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Visit Lauterbrunnen, the Valley of Waterfalls
- Cog Railway to Wengen (1,300 meter elevation)
- Visit to Interlaken
- Free time at each location
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate and some uphill walking.