Sweets and the City • €89
Join RTT on this a special trip to the beautiful city of Zürich and experience world-renowned “Swiss-made” quality and craftsmanship firsthand. The day will have a sweet start with what the Swiss fondly refer to as “Schoggi-Erlebnis,” a chocolate experience! Our guided tour follows the journey of the cocoa bean from harvest in the rainforest through processing, revealing how the chocolate is made and eventually imported to Switzerland, and culminating in a sampling of chocolate delights made by local Swiss chocolatiers.
Next, we drive to Zurich's world-famous shopping precinct, an area that is nearly 1.5 kilometers long and connects Zurich Main Train Station with Lake Zurich. Take the afternoon to explore this world-class city at your own pace and enjoy some of the best shopping in Europe.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0430
- Returns 2359
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Є79 Children 3-11 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Swiss Chocolate Experience self-guided tour
- Chocolate tasting
- Free time to explore Zürich
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.