Swiss Winter Adventure • €TBA
On this trip we are off to Switzerland and the pristine shores of Lake Constance, where the magical Island of Mainau is waiting! As soon as we arrive, a delicious holiday smorgasbord (included) will be served to give you all the energy you need to explore the Islands treasures, including a butterfly house, the chapel and the Castle. This holiday season, the castle is hosting a very impressive Scandinavian winter sales exhibition. Escape into the fantastic world of the far north and visit the cozy shopping world of Scandinavian traditions including items such as northern goblins or the famous colorful Swedish Dala-horses.
After enjoying the island, our Swiss adventure continues on to Stein am Rhine, a town enchanting visitors with the Brothers Grimm Fairy tale Dornröschen (Sleeping Beauty). Stein am Rhine is one of Switzerland’s most charming medieval towns, with half-timbered houses and a rich history dating back over 1000 years. This time of year, the town comes to life with medieval festivities inside the ancient walls of the St. Georgen Monastery. Immerse yourself in the daily lives and Christmas traditions of the town, many of which are over 5 centuries old. Watch the blacksmith forge hot iron, the knights of Torgus Caturix carry out a sword fight, and more!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.