Nestle Chocolate & Gruyere Cheese • €89
Our journey kicks off with a sweet start in the town of Broc, home to the Nestle Chocolate factory, “Maison Cailler.” During the visit you’ll learn the sweet story chocolate, tour the factory production line and see how the delicious candy is made. All this is guaranteed to send your sweet tooth into overdrive, but fear not, there will be samples! From here we shift to the savory side of Switzerland’s edible delights with a visit to the famous cheese making town of Gruyere. Here we explore the mystery of how this world-renowned cheese is crafted at the Maison du Gruyere and enjoy samples. Our final stop takes us to Switzerland’s most famous cheese destination, Castle of Gruyere, for a special Christmas Exhibition showcasing decorative figurines, ornaments and a charming Christmas Market with local singers, musicians and delicious treats.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0400
- Returns 0030
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Є79 Children up to 11 years
- Not recommended for children under the age of 3, cobblestone streets and narrow walkways at Christmas markets are NOT stroller friendly.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Gruyere Cheese Factory Tour
- Gruyere Cheese Tasting
- Gruyere Christmas Market
- Nestle Chocolate Factory Tour
- Nestle Chocolate Tasting
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals, beverages and entrance fees not specifically mentioned as “included” and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- Christmas Markets are NOT stroller friendly environments, for this reason we advise parents to not bring children under 3 years of age on these trips.
- This tour requires a moderate amount of walking on cobblestone streets.