Swarovski Crystal World • €89
Visit Innsbruck, the beautiful capitol of Tyrol in Western Austria! Innsbruck is flanked on all sides by the majestic Alps, fondly referred to as Innsbruck’s natural skyscrapers and visible from almost every corner in town. Innsbruck is also an internationally renowned winter sports center. The city has hosted many events including the 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympics. Our first stop will be the Swarovski Crystal World and factory outlet where you can view breathtaking crystal-encrusted art installations, see the “world’s biggest crystal” (137 pounds) and the world’s largest Kaleidoscope, and later purchase crystal jewelry and figurines.
Upon arrival in Innsbruck, we’ll start with a walk through old town, where our guide will point out the most important sights such as the Stadtturm, St. Jacobs Cathedral, Hofburg Imperial Palace and Hofkirche (not included) where a display of 28 larger-than-life size statues of legendary royal ancestors are shown, including King Arthur of England.
During your free time we invite you to visit the famous Swarovski Store, sit down at the well-known Café Sacher and try the famous chocolate cake of the same name (not included), visit the bell foundry of the Grassmayr family, or take the hybrid funicular (not included) up to Hungerburg, passing stations designed by architect Zaha Hadid, and ending with a panoramic view over this jewel of a city.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0300
- Returns 2400
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Є79 Children 3-11 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Admission to Swarovski Crystal World
- Walking tour of downtown Innsbruck
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above and items of a personal nature are not included.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.