Music, Celebrations & Festival • €79
Ghent Summer Festival, one of the biggest city carnivals in Belgium, is sure to please the most discerning foodies, festivals and market lovers in your group of friends. This popular and unique event comes alive with a great variety of free musical performances by an assortment of well known and undiscovered national and international artists. Live performances are found throughout the festival, on the streets, theaters, exhibitions, animation for children, fairs, parades and there's always plenty of fine food, fest specialties and the tasty Belgian beer.
At the heart of the city center, discover the beautiful and historic buildings and monuments, all with a story to tell. A 1,000-year-old fortress, three medieval towers and the most beautiful double row of houses in Europe banking the river’s edge, all within walking distance of one another. Once we arrive in Ghent we begin our tour via our private boat “taxi” and see the Historical Medieval City Center before you are free to explore the city and festival on your own.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 Departures14 July
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0500
- Returns 0130
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є79 Adults
- Є69 Children 3-11 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age due to the nature of the event.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Boat Taxi ride with commentary
- Live musical performances
- Street theater
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes extensive walking on coble stone streets