Beer Passion Weekend • €89
Join RTT travel for another great beer-centric tour to Belgium, this time our Beer Bus takes you to the medieval town of Antwerp, where the heart of the city becomes “The Place to Beer” for this special event! Today we celebrate the glory of beer in all its variations, with entertainment provided by Brass Band, Big Band and Jazz music performances throughout the square.
Your festival package (included) contains everything you need to navigate and enjoy the festival: a festival beer glass, a festival guide outlining all the event highlights and five tasting tokens which can each be exchanged for a beer tasting. Spend the day sampling the suds of over 40 different brewers showcasing an incredible array of almost 200 artisan ales! The focus of this event is to present a cultural and educational view of beer, a complex drink that is aromatic, sensual and natural with a history that dates back to ancient times. Journey with us as we delve into the timeless craft of brewing beer and enjoying the fruits of this art.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 Departures23 Jun
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0630
- Returns 0130
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Not recommended for children under 18 years of age due to the nature of the event.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Beer Festival Glass
- Festival Guide
- Beer pass for tasting with 5 tokens - 1 tasting equals one token
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.