Venice of the North • €89
Visit the unspoiled medieval town of Bruges and appreciate the many delights of Belgian culture. A walking tour will provide an orientation to the compact town, while appreciating the beauty of its architecture from ground level. The medieval fairytale atmosphere is sure to enchant you with the almshouses and market squares that are woven together by cobblestone streets and quaint canals. On our Canal Boat Excursion (included), we explore the city from the unique perspective of the expansive network of canals. During our boat ride we’ll see sites only viewable by boat and learn more about the “Venice of the North.”
The rest of the day is yours to experience all the delights of Belgian culture in Bruges. Visit the sites, tour one of the many museums suggested by our tour guide, or do a little shopping. If you are a chocolate lover, be sure to sample the amazing chocolates Bruges is famous for, or if you're more of a beer connoisseur, visit one of the many local breweries for an in-depth tasting. Be sure to sample the famous Belgian waffles and other culinary delights before it is time for our return journey.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0400
- Returns 2400
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Є79 Children 3-14 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Walking city tour of Bruges
- Canal Boat Excursion
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes heavy walking.