Special Event Day Trip • €TBA
Visit the unspoiled medieval town of Bruges and appreciate the delights of Belgian culture at Christmas time! Lights and decorations cover the beautiful alley ways, churches and patrician houses during the holiday season, turning the town into a Christmas fairy tale. Bruges is a must for shopping for Belgian chocolate gifts that will make your loved ones melt! The Christmas market and ice skating rink in the main square set the stage for a perfect day of sweet Christmas Magic!
Our day begins with a walking tour of Bruges where your guide will point out the many highlights and sights found throughout the city. Our Canal Boat Excursion explores the city from the unique perspective of the expansive network of canals. The rest of the day is yours to experience all the delights of Belgian culture in Bruges, visit the sites or museums or do a little shopping. Be sure to sample the amazing chocolates, waffles, beer and other culinary delights along the way!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.