Beer Express • €TBA
Join RTT on this beer-centric tour to Belgium and see why Bruges will be the ‘Place to Beer’! Eighty-two breweries and beer companies will participate in the festivities and will have more than 300 Belgian beers available to taste. We travel from Ramstein directly to Bruges to get you to the Beer Fest Hall as the gates open and the festival starts.
Upon arrival receive a package which includes a beer festival glass, festival guide with everything there is to know about the brewers and the beers along with five tasting tokens worth one tasting each. Sample the suds of over 80 different brewers showcasing an incredible collection of almost 400 artisan ales, a dream day for any beer connoisseur!
Tickle your taste buds during the culinary showcase featuring Bruges best chefs showing off their culinary chops highlighting beer as an inspirational ingredient. Bruges' restaurants offer cutting edge beer inspired cuisine during the festival making the city the perfect stomping grounds for a beer inspired food crawl. Eat, drink and be merry until your heart’s content! Depart Bruges at about 7:00 p.m.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA All Passengers
- Not recommended for children.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Entrance to Beer Tent
- Beer Festival glass
- Festival Guide
- Beer pass for tasting with 5 tokens – 1 tasting equals one token
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above and items of a personal nature are not included.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.