Flower power at its best • €269
Flower enthusiasts will get a well-rounded tour with this weekend, centered around the Keukenhof Spring Garden’s Flower Parade.
Day 1: After a late afternoon departure towards Amsterdam, we arrive at our 4-Star hotel in time to get plenty of rest before a long weekend of Dutch fun.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel (included) fortifies us before we head to Clara Maria Cheese Farm and Clog Factory to see cheese-making and clog-manufacturing demonstrations, followed by the opportunity to purchase these Dutch specialties to take home. Next it’s off to the renowned Keukenhof Tulip Gardens to experience its annual theme “Romance in Flowers,” which features 7 million flowering bulbs in a breathtaking Spring landscape display. Families can enjoy wandering the boxwood maze with the children’s farm nearby overlooking the fields of blooming tulips surrounding the park. Visit the working windmill and purchase a ticket for a “whisper boat ride” (not included) so you can enjoy the beautiful landscapes from a different perspective at water level. Later, the main attraction: the Flower Parade passes the Keukenhof Garden along the Keukenhof Corso Boulevard at about 15:30 in the afternoon (time will be reconfirmed by your guide). Get in place early for a good location to see all the large flowered floats and the decorated luxury cars and have your camera ready to enjoy the spectacle! We depart back for a relaxing evening at our hotel with dinner (included) to rest up for the last leg of our journey.
Day 3: Breakfast (included) with a late morning arrival into downtown Amsterdam will begin our touring just in time for lunch (not included) and sightseeing at your leisure from approximately 11 am on. Explore the city’s museums and canals at your own leisure, or ask your tour guide about a guided canal boat ride (not included). Our late afternoon departure ensures arrival before midnight back at Ramstein.
Individual attraction reservations are recommended upon confirmation of trip - keep watch on the Departure Status of your tour date.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 1700
- Returns 2300
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB.
- Please park at the designated long-term parking area (nearest the roundabout), your tour guide will provide you with a parking pass to place on your dashboard.
- € 269 per person sharing double/twin room
- € 369 per person single room
- € 219 per child age 3-11 sharing room with 2 adults
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- 2 Overnights in a hotel (local Dutch standard)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner
- Flower Parade
- Keukenhof Spring Gardens
- Visit to Cheese Farm
- Wooden shoe demonstration
- Visit Amsterdam
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned under "Included Items" and items of a personal nature.
- Customers who cancel between day of booking and 14 days prior to trip will be refunded all but €50 of total tour price.
- From 13 days until 1 week (7 days) prior to trip, customers who cancel will receive 50% of tour price.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.