City Express Trip • €89
Get to know Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands and one of Europe's most popular iconic cities! Our first stop will take us to the Clara Maria Farm where we will meet the van Wees family and their staff to enjoy a Dutch breakfast and traditional cheese making demonstration with samples. While at the farm we will learn about wooden shoe production along with a demonstration of how clogs are hand made by artisans and mass produced by machine. After shopping opportunities at the Farm, we depart for Amsterdam!
The cities unique beauty is shaped by water with over 50 miles of narrow canals connected by over 1000 bridges providing the framework of the 70 plus islands that house the picturesque alms houses, alley ways and open squares. In Amsterdam, enjoy an optional boat ride along the most picturesque of the canals and hear the explanations of historical locations. This will provide you an excellent orientation to the city!
The guided sightseeing activities will end before noon and free time begins. From Dam Square, the afternoon is yours to experience your favorite Amsterdam attractions for the rest of the day.
Individual attraction reservations are recommended upon confirmation of trip - keep watch on the Departure Status of your tour date.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
|April||5 & 28||Oct|
|Jun||16 & 30||Dec|
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0100
- Returns 0230
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є89 Adults
- Є79 Children 3-11 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Visit to Cheese Farm
- Wooden Shoe demonstration
- Dutch Breakfast
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above and items of a personal nature are not included.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.