Special Event Day Trip • €TBA
With only a few days before Christmas, today on Winter Solstice, RTT invites you to take a day and embrace the holiday season. Experience the joy of Rhineland Christmas Markets in Mainz around the Cathedral and Rüdesheim at the Christmas Market of the Nations where over 100 vendors offer an assortment of traditional Christmas crafts, gifts, tasty Christmas treats and snacks and more.
After strolling through the Christmas Market and experiencing the local charm of Rüdesheim, stop into a restaurant to enjoy local wines, beers and good winter fare. Enjoy a walk along the river, enjoying the view over the Rhine valley with Christmas lights glittering along the banks of the Rhine while popular German Christmas music tingles your senses and puts a jingle your step!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.