Special Event Day Trip • €TBA
Fill the time between the old year and the new with a spectacular adventure in the Black Forest, where a million twinkling lights turns Triberg into a winter fantasy. Our first stop will be a visit to the woodworking shops at one of the oldest clock production houses in the area where you will have a chance to admire and shop the expansive showroom. Once in Triberg we’ll stroll through the sparkling magical atmosphere created by a tunnel of lights around the waterfall to the entertainment stages for a winter show that is a feast for all senses!
Here you'll be entertained by a variety of musical performances by local and international artists. At Children's World view attractions like Ketterer's miracle forest and a castle labyrinth. Enjoy a different act every 30 minutes including jugglers, pony rides, a carousel, a traditional train and more. Visit the vendors mall to purchase regional specialties like wine, wool hats, winter décor and other craft items. Don’t miss a sensational fire show that turns Germany’s largest waterfall into a tale of fire and lights. Join RTT for an unforgettable winter wonder experience perfect for the whole family.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.