Special Event Day Trip • €TBA
Join us on a full day tour to Germany's oldest Christmas Markets in Nürnberg & Rothenburg and taste the original gingerbread and Glühwein. Our first stop will be to a Gingerbread factory where we will enjoy fresh baked gingerbread and learn how this “bread of life” came to represent a Bavarian Christmas. Next we continue on to Nürnberg, thought to be one of the oldest Christmas markets, you will find some of the finest examples of hand crafted German toys for purchase. The town is also the home of the famous Christmas Angel and the largest Flaming Fire Tongs Punch in history.
In the afternoon be enchanted by the Christmas Market in the romantic town of Rothenburg, which turns this medieval town into a winter fairy tale. During Advent Season, the smell of hot mulled wine and holiday pastries mix with the crisp winter air, bringing the wonderful spirit of Christmas to life. Walk through one of the city’s ancient gateways to the Christmas Market and enjoy approximately 3 hours of time at the market, stores and museums within the town walls. Make sure you don't miss the Käthe Wohlfahrt House!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.