Day Trip • €TBA
This Christmas combination towers above the rest. Our first stop visits the grandiose ancestral seat of the Prussian Royal House and the Hohenzollern Princes, which sits atop a mountain, at times hides in the clouds and is nearly three thousand feet high. Welcome a one of a kind Castle Christmas market, featuring costumed revelers and traditional palace music. The vivid market life not only takes place outside, but extends into the famous Castle halls with selections of beautiful accessories and most exquisite delicacies. After, we will visit the biggest Chocolate Festival “chocolART” in Tübingen and indulge in the 10,000 sqm of sweetness, featuring praline courses, cocoa painting, and chocolate workshops.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.