Esslingen & Bad Wimpfen • €TBA
The Esslingen Medieval Market is the largest Christmas market in the region with over 200 booths decorated in medieval theme as they were two centuries ago. Pewterers, felt makers, tinder makers, blacksmiths, rope braiders, basket weavers, broom makers and glass blowers demonstrate their craftsmanship. Days of old come back to life in the streets as jugglers, jesters, fire eaters and musicians entertain the crowds.
Continue your medieval adventure in the town of Bad Wimpfen, Germany’s favorite medieval market. The city twinkles in white lights, bringing a glow to the hills above the Neckar River and lighting the beautiful cross timbered houses and winding streets with the magical feeling of Christmas for all of the towns visitor's.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.