Special Event Day Trip • €TBA
Calling all chocolate lovers to the old Town of Tübingen to celebrate the exquisite craft of top international chocolate artisans at the ChocolART Festival. Here, chocolate is everything! From chocolate paintings to chocolate massages, from tastings to stunning chocolate statues. Even restaurants offer chocolate-themed menus in the half-timbered houses lining the market square under the shadow of the local castle. Small steps, narrow alleys and pointed gables shape the silhouette of old Tübingen on the way up to its old castle. Numerous sidewalk cafes, wine taverns and cozy student’s pubs, specialty shops, restaurants and taverns invite visitors to stroll around and stop here and there. A three-hour stop at Tübingen is planned for appreciation of the chocolate paradise and the town of Tübingen.
In the afternoon, we continue on to the Christmas Market in Stuttgart where lights glitter and sparkle throughout town. Enjoy scents of cinnamon and vanilla, hot wine punch, roasting sausages and Christmas music ringing and lights twinkling in every corner of the festive city center. On the large Castle Square is the fantastic Fairy Tale Land for the smaller visitors. Only a few steps further you’ll find Old Castle, Schiller Square, Church Street and the Market Square - all the flanked by decorated in stalls offering an overwhelming variety of Christmas goods for purchase. About three hours in Stuttgart will make the trip worthwhile!
If you love Chocolate and Christmas, you won’t want to miss this tour! We’ll travel to the old Town of Tübingen for the Chocolate festival that celebrates everything chocolate before continuing on Stuttgart and the amazing Christmas market there.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.