Family Fun at the Game Reserve • €TBA
Bundle up and come with RTT Travel to celebrate the animals at the "Wild Animal" Park as they enter the winter season. A life-sized dinosaur greets us as we pass the by the park entrance followed by the newly renovated “Eagle View Hutte” where snacks and hot and cold beverages can be purchased and enjoyed (not included). Our day of family fun at the “wild animal” park offers an assortment excitement for your youngsters - feed the reindeer, sit on miniature Friesian horses (children only) and get up close and personal with an assortment of animals in the petting zoo.
There are many animal species to see, though some may already have made their winter escape. The smallest and tamest include rabbits, hamsters, chickens, and geese, donkeys, goats and potbellied pigs. Larger and wilder animals include highland cattle, big-horn sheep, moose, wild hogs, alpine ibex, red deer, peacocks, storks, marmots, and raccoons. A child oriented Bird of prey show all will entertain and delight the kids before Saint Nicholas makes his appearance.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.