Special Event Day Trip • €79
Let RTT help you plan the most memorable Father’s Day for your entire family! Celebrate Dad’s special day with us with a scenic Rhine River cruise, festive lunch while on board our cruise ship, castle tour and visit to Rüdesheim, one of the most famous wine towns on the Rhine River.
Our day begins high above the Rhine River at Burg Rheinstein for a guided tour. Next, a short bus ride will take us to our cruise ship, where you will be able to take in the beauty of the Rhine River from a completely different vantage point while enjoying a festive lunch made in honor of all the dads traveling with us.
We’ll journey through one of the most beautiful and romantic parts of the Rhine River and see many more castles and ruins along the way before arriving at the charming town of Rüdesheim, our final stop of the day. Here you can experience the world famous “Drosselgasse” with some free time for strolling, shopping or sampling wines produced in the region.This trip is value-packed with family fun at a price that is affordable for the whole family!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0630
- Returns 1900
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є79 Adults
- Є69 Children ages 12 - 17
- Є59 Children ages 3 - 11
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Rhine River Cruise
- 3-Course Regional Lunch
- Castle Tour
- Stefan’s Wine Paradise
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour may include uphill walking.