Biggest Mosel Wine Event • €49
Travel with us to Bernkastel Kues for one of Germany’s most beautiful and largest wine festivals on the Mosel River! Situated on the banks of the Mosel river, the Weinfest der Mittelmosel offers vibrant hospitality and lively traditions combined with award-winning, world-famous wines.
Spend the day tasting wines by the glass, especially the renowned Rieslings, grown in unique, mineral-rich soil on the steep hillsides and perfectly paired with a crispy, savory bacon and potato pancake (Schaales) or a piece of freshly wood-smoked salmon (Räuchenlaachs) (not included).
Then, move on to the riverside amusement park. If you’re daring, hang on tight as you brave those notorious, uniquely German rides (not included). If you prefer a tamer time, keep your feet firmly planted while you explore the Arts and Crafts Fair, with stalls selling unique, regional handmade goods.
Finally, celebrate the end of your perfect day on the idyllic German riverside with a bang: two simultaneous firework displays (weather permitting), one outside the Landshut castle ruin overlooking the town, and the other from the river, which combine to make an unforgettable, dramatic conclusion to your festival experience.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 Departures01 September
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 1200
- Returns 2330
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є49 All Passengers
- Not recommended for small children due to the nature of the event.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Fireworks display
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes long periods of walking and standing.