Special Event • €TBA
Join us on this overnight tour to Berlin, the political and cultural capital of Germany, for the International Berlin Beer Fest. Once in Berlin, we'll check into our hotel and then enjoy some free time to freshen up, relax, shop or glimpse a few of the city's famous sights at your own pace.
In the evening we’ll give our undivided attention to Berlin’s International Beer Fest. Here we’ll visit the longest beer garden in the world, a food crawl of epic proportions, made up of 2000 different beers and an endless parade of food stalls waiting to be conquered. Dance the night away on the numerous stages or sway on your beer garden bench while you sample, drink and eat in celebration of the 20th anniversary of 500 years of beer purity law.
When the festival comes to a close our designated bus driver will get us safely back to our hotel. After breakfast (included) and checking out of the hotel, we’ll explore the city with a guided tour (included) of the city. We'll visit East and West Berlin, taking in historical sights like the former inner Berlin border with remains of the Berlin Wall, Check Point Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate with the Reichstag Building of Parliament and Museum Island. In the late morning there will be free time for lunch and exploring on your own before we say, “Aufwiedersehen” to Berlin.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.