Available for Private Group Bookings
Get ready to go “green” this St. Patrick’s day and travel with us to celebrate and witness the great Greening of Munich! We depart in the early morning and travel directly to Munich to arrive in plenty of time for the Irish inspired festivities. The party gets underway with a colorful parade that celebrates all things “Bayrisch”, the spirit of Bavarian culture that is devoted to the catholic faith, beer-drinking merriment and making everyday life a thing of joy. During the parade you will be entertained by flag carriers, sports clubs and folk groups disguised as Guinness glasses, Highlanders, rugby players, Leprechauns and the guest of honor - Holy St. Patrick. The procession will run from the famous “Münchener Freiheit” to Odeonplatz.
The excitement continues at the after party where we will enjoy great Irish music, dance and humor. The talents of assorted Irish performers will be showcased throughout the day on two stages – artists include Celtic Vision, Selfish Murphy, Summerstorm, Mark N’ Simon, Celtic Dance and more. In addition to the official festivities, restaurants and pubs in the area will be offering their own specialties to tempt and satisfy food and beer enthusiasts alike. Eat, drink, dance and celebrate – RTT is happy to be your designated driver and get you home safely!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
- This tour is not scheduled for our program this year.
- For information about how to book this program for your Squadron or Private Group, please click here.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.