Pretty in Spring - Kaiserburg Castle • €69
Spring is in the air! Come and join us as we travel to Nürnberg to the Historic Easter Market. The magnificent view over the city from the Imperial Castle Kaiserburg will be the start of the day. We will visit the castle (included) located prominently above Nürnberg. This castle was one of the most important fortified imperial palaces of the Holy Roman Empire. During the late Middle Ages Nuremberg ranked as the "most distinguished, best located city of the realm."
Located directly below the castle is the Hauptmarkt Square, famous for housing Nürnberg’s Markets all year around. The Easter Market is considered one of the oldest and most beautiful in the region dating back to 1424 when it first was recognized as such. Artists and craftsmen present their finest creative efforts in over 100 stalls, selling tablewares, house hold products, Easter decorations, floral arrangements and colorful, traditionally painted eggs, making all your spring time decoration dreams come true. This market is not only pleasing to the eye but also offers many tasty treats. The bread shops are divine highlights, and during cooking demonstrations you are tempted to try local culinary masterpieces.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0600 hrs
- Returns 2100 hrs
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є69 Adults
- Є59 Children 0-17 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, tour is NOT stroller friendly.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Visit Kaiserburg Castle Nürnberg
- Entrance fee to Palace and Museum
- Visit the Easter Market
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.