Available for Private Group Bookings
Join RTT for a weekend of jazz as we travel to the exquisite city of Dresden, one of the most popular destinations for lovers of art, architecture, culture, history and of course music. When the morning sun rises over the famous silhouette of the Old Town, the Elbe River sparkles with light, even Dresdeners themselves cannot contain their enthusiasm.
Our tour begins when we reach Dresden, dubbed “Florence on the Elbe.” Dresden and jazz will be the focal point of the weekend as our tour provides two nights in a four-star hotel set between the Elbe River and the splendid Old Town (breakfast included).
On day two we start with a guided walking sightseeing tour (included), afterwards offering plenty of free time to stroll along grassy riverbanks, shop, find that perfect restaurant, or mingle with jazz lovers at the eight music stages dotted throughout the city into the wee hours of the night.
On Sunday we board our boat for a panorama cruise (included) on the river. You will get to know Dresden and the surrounding area by water, traveling past famed castles and villas along the beautiful banks of the Elbe, to the Baroque castle and gardens of Pillnitz in time for a lunch break (not included) before making our journey home.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
- This tour is not scheduled for our program this year.
- For information about how to book this program for your Squadron or Private Group, please click here.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.