Bubbles & Romance • €99
Travel with us for an unforgettable romantic excursion to the Champagne Region of France! There are many sparkling wines which claim to be champagne, but only “bubbles” produced in this region are given the honored title of “Champagne.” Since 1693 through to contemporary times, champagne has been paired with luxury and festivities the world over.
We begin in Reims with a visit to the famous Cathedral of Notre Dame, famous for the Russian artist Marc Chagall’s 1974 stained glass windows. We will stroll through the downtown to our selected Brasserie for a romantic three course French-style lunch.
After lunch, at the luxe champagne house of Pommery, our local guide will take us into the maze of underground cellars for an in-depth look at how champagne is developed, aged and bottled. The jewel in the crown of this tour will be the tasting of the splendid Pommery Brut Royal, a champagne fit for your Queen. Before we depart there will be time for shopping the cellar’s boutique.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
One departure - Advanced reservations recommended
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0630
- Returns 2200
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є99 All passengers
- Adult only tour
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Notre Dame of Reims Cathedral
- Three course French-style lunch
- Champagne Cellar Tour
- Pommery Champagne Tasting (one glass)
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above and items of a personal nature are not included.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.