3 Days / 2 Overnights • €369Journey with us to the French Pyrenees Mountains, to the town of Lourdes, one of the most important pilgrimage sites in the world. An official international military pilgrimage has been held annually since 1958 and was recently attended by 12,000 pilgrims from 44 countries including a delegation of 350 American pilgrims.
Day 1 Depart in the evening with an overnight bus travel and an early afternoon arrival in Lourdes the next day.
Day 2 After check-in, a typical French lunch snack is prepared by the Hotel (included) before we start with a brief orientation and enjoy the opening Mass for American Pilgrims in the Rosary Basilica.
Day 3 After breakfast (included), we attend the English-language Mass and join in the Stations of the Cross and a Reconciliation Service. After a late lunch (included), the music festival of the military bands begins, followed by a ceremony at the War Memorial. Our evening begins with dinner at the hotel (included) and is followed by the Marian Procession.
Day 4 Our final day in Lourdes starts with breakfast (included) followed by attending the International Mass in the Basilica of Pius X before returning to the hotel for lunch (included). After check out we say farewell at the closing ceremony and board our bus for the return trip to Ramstein. Pilgrimage pins for unlimited access to all Military Pilgrimage events can be purchased from the RTT guide at the start of the trip. Complete daily schedule of events can be provided upon request.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
|April||13 Booking Deadline||Oct|
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 1930
- Returns 0500
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Please park at the designated long-term parking area (nearest the roundabout), your tour guide will provide you with a parking pass to place on your dashboard.
- € 369 per person sharing double/twin room
- € 461 per person single room
- € 319 per child age 6-10 ONLY in triple room with 2 adults
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- 2 Overnights in 3 Star Hotel
- 2 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €50 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate uphill walking.