Featuring Colmar & Riquewihr • €TBA
Experience the magic of Christmas in the French Alsace region by visiting the capital of Ginger Bread and Fortwengers Gingerbread Palace! The family is delighted to give us a tour through their enchanting Christmas paradise before we visit the gift shop for a chance to purchase some delicious Christmas goodies!
Our next stop is in Marchè Noel in Colmar, where the atmosphere of an old town, illuminated and decorated like a Christmas fairy tale, is simply unmatched anywhere else in France. The historic town setting is made magical by the Christmas ornaments which blend harmoniously with the festive lighting designed to create a soothing aura for holidays throughout the city center.
Our final destination is the town of Riquewihr, considered one of the top ten most beautiful towns in French Alsace region – at Christmas it is simply magical. The blazing lights illuminate the streets and stalls lighting the entire township with a special Christmas glow that is sure to ignite the Christmas spirit in the hearts if all visitors!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.