A French Spring Delight • €49
Join RTT on this wonderful occasion and catch the first rays of sunshine in the enchanting spring atmosphere of Colmar! The Easter Market is a longstanding event in the town’s history and for two weeks, hens, chicks, ducks and sheep come to town in a lovely idyllic setting. The town square and most of the houses in town are decorated by the local school children with colorful flowers and flowerbeds.
At two seasonal markets, 70+ exhibitors offer traditional Easter ware and local Spring products to visitors. We invite you to take a stroll through Colmar’s decorated cobblestone streets, admire timber framed houses, charming streams, quaint squares and historical monuments. Famous for pottery, cheese and wine - organic, rustic or regional, this Alsatian Region is filled with well-kept treasures that are sure to win your heart.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0830
- Returns 2130
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є49 All Ages
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age, tour is NOT stroller friendly.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Free time to explore Town & Markets
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes long periods of walking.