Special Holiday Event • €TBA
Our day begins with in the well known French Champagne town of Epernay, surrounded by the gentle hills covered by the vineyards that grow the precious champagne grapes. This region is also home of the world famous Moet Chandon makers of the prestigious Dom Perignon champagne. Our first stop is to the Moet & Chandon champagne house where we will be joined by a local guide to who will leads us through the maze of underground cellars for an in depth look at the history and how champagne is developed, aged and bottled. Our tour will finish with one tasting of the famous Moet & Chandon Champagne and an opportunity to visit the Moet and Chandon shop for souvenirs and stock up on Champagne for New Years. Our next stop offers complete Christmas immersion into the colorful bustle of the fest de Noel de Champagne, a Christmas market with French flair. Come drink thick, rich hot chocolate or nibble a savory crepe filled with ham and cheese, admire handmade ornaments, explore the French Christmas village, view crafts demonstrations and enjoy live music. This trip is the prefect way to kick of the holiday season over the long weekend!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.