Available for Private Group Bookings
Our trip begins with an early arrival at the Keukenhof Spring Gardens (entrance fee included), formerly a royal Dutch hunting estate with kitchen garden and amazing tulip fields. The 8 acre park is now home to millions of perennial bulbs that reside in the many outdoor landscapes and indoor pavilions. Inside the pavilions various grower compete with enchanting displays that are certain to entertain and fascinate all the senses. Families can enjoy wandering the boxwood maze with the children’s farm nearby overlooking the fields of blooming tulips surrounding the park. Visit the working windmill and purchase a ticket (not included) for a “whisper boat ride” so you can enjoy the beautiful landscapes from a different perspective at water level.
There will be plenty of time to explore all the gardens have to offer, enjoy lunch (not included) or your own picnic brought from home! The Flower Parade passes the Keukenhof Garden along the Keukenhof Corso Boulevard at about 15:30 in the afternoon. Get in place early for a good location to see all the large flowered floats and the decorated luxury cars. Have your camera ready to enjoy the spectacle!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
- This tour is not scheduled for our program this year.
- For information about how to book this program for your Squadron or Private Group, please click here.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.