Express Party Trip • €89
If you find yourself in Amsterdam for New Year’s Eve, you’re in for a treat. As soon as the sun sets on 31 December, kids take to the streets with small firecrackers to surprise unsuspecting passers-by with delayed bangs. As the clock strikes twelve, the city literally erupts with light and sound, as fireworks are set off all over the city and people are shouting New Year’s wishes.
RTT takes you directly to the Netherlands and the Clara Maria Cheese Farm where we enjoy a Dutch breakfast (included). After breakfast, the resident family and their staff show you the Dutch traditions of making cheese and share some samples this renowned export. Next they explain the big wooden shoe factory where they demonstrate how the clogs are made both by hand and by machine.
In Amsterdam your time is your own to explore for approximately 9 hours of free time - follow your own endeavors: shop, visit museums, or just enjoy the Amsterdam party atmosphere. The major tourist areas, such as Leidesplein, Dam Square, Niewmarkt and Rembrandtplein are great places to see organized firework displays, but go early to get a good spot to view. Dam Square is set up with beer tents and live shows, and gets very crowded with rowdy tourists. If you want a quiet spot to see the fireworks, pick any bridge on the city’s main canals and watch the sky – you’ll see fireworks from all directions and hear the incredible sounds of a city celebrating.
Individual attraction reservations are recommended upon confirmation of trip - keep watch on the Departure Status of your tour date.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.