3 Days / 2 Overnights • €299
Get the most bang out of your break with this breathless, 3-day Dutch tour-de-force, featuring five famous Dutch attractions!
Day 1: Tour departure is set for early morning, with a late-morning arrival at the Alkmaar Cheese Market, where you will witness the Dutch cheese trade from the merchant’s perspective. Walk among giant wheels of cheese, taste what looks interesting, and bring some home for your jealous friends. Later we travel to our 4-star hotel on the outskirts of Amsterdam, where your time is yours for the remainder of the day.
Day 2: After a breakfast (included) we depart for the Windmill Village of Zaanse Schanz for a morning of marveling at this classic Dutch trademark that is yours to explore. Next, a quick jaunt back to downtown Amsterdam will begin our touring just in time for lunch (not included) and sightseeing from approximately 2 in the afternoon. Explore the city’s museums and canals at your leisure, or ask your tour guide about a guided canal boat ride (not included). Later, an optional transfer back to the hotel with our bus will be offered; for the adventurers amongst us, we recommend you stay out and enjoy the world-famous nightlife.
Day 3: Use day three to catch your breath: our bus departs early after hotel breakfast (included) towards the renowned Keukenhof Tulip Gardens, but to truly experience all things Dutch, we must stop at Clara Maria and experience first-hand traditional cheese-making and wooden shoe production. The highlight of our final day are the tulip fields and the Keukenhof Tulip Garden where we experience its annual theme “Romance in Flowers,” featuring 7 million flowering bulbs in a breathtaking Spring landscape display. Chill out on a whisper boat ride (not included) or doze on the lawn amongst the artistic floral arrangements. We spend the afternoon there until you’re flowered out, and depart in time for a comfortable evening arrival back at Ramstein.
Individual attraction reservations are recommended upon confirmation of trip - keep watch on the Departure Status of your tour date.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
|April||06-08 - Departure||Oct|
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0300 hrs
- Returns 2200 hrs
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB.
- Please park at the designated long-term parking area (nearest the roundabout), your tour guide will provide you with a parking pass to place on your dashboard.
- € 299 per person sharing double/twin room
- € 399 per person single room
- € 269 Children 3-11 years sharing room with 2 adults
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- 2 Overnights in a hotel (local Dutch standard)
- 2 Breakfasts at hotel
- Visit to Alkmaar Cheese Market
- Visit of the Windmill Village of Zaanse Schans
- Visit to Amsterdam
- Visit Clara Maria Cheese Farm
- Wooden shoe & Cheesemaking demonstrations
- Keukenhof Spring Gardens entrance
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned under "Included Items" and items of a personal nature.
- Customers who cancel between day of booking and 14 days prior to trip will be refunded all but €50 of total tour price.
- From 13 days until 1 week (7 days) prior to trip, customers who cancel will receive 50% of tour price.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.