2 Overnights • €TBA
Day 1: Our first stop will take us to Seiffen, the heart of the Erzgebirge (Ore Mountains) and famous for its Christmas tradition. As the silver and tin deposits declined, the town had to look for new ways of economic survival and turned to wood carving. Nutcrackers, Räuchermänner (Incense Smokers), Christmas pyramids (carousels with figures of the Christmas story) and Schwibbögen (wooden candle arches for shelves and windows) are some of the many Christmas goods crafted in the Ore Mountains. Enjoy a guided tour through a factory and watch master craftsmanship at work. After free time for shopping (*VAT forms welcome) and lunch (not included) we continue our journey to Prague, check in to our Hotel and enjoy a group dinner buffet (included).
Day 2: After breakfast (included), we join our local guide for a walking tour around the Cathedral, Old Town and Castle - the largest preserved fortress from the middle ages in all of Europe. On top of Castle Hill we’ll enjoy a panoramic view of Prague and the river Vltava (Moldau). Spend the rest of the day down town at your own leisure, explore more sights and shopping opportunities and for the evening may be enjoy a traditional Folk celebration, a dinner cruise, or just relax, our RTT tour guide will assist you in making arrangements.
Day 3: After breakfast (included), we travel directly to Karlovy Vary to take advantage of the luxury town’s shops and hospitality. A walking orientation opens the way for personal explorations in this world-famous spa resort. Shops and sights are open for you to visit. Purchases are possible for crystal, chandeliers, garnet and amber jewelry and much more!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned under "Included Items" and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.