Prague, Karlovy Vary & Loket • €339
Let RTT introduce you to Golden Prague, the wellness town of Karlovy Vary and the famous Invictus Castle of Loket on a 4 day & 3 overnight fun & educational adventure. These cities offer something for everyone: history, culture and great shopping for almost anything imaginable. Prague and Karlovy Vary are known for great bargains on Bohemian crystal, porcelain, and garnet jewelry. Loket, called the "Key to the Czech Kingdom," is famous for its impregnable Castle of the same name. The relaxed pace of this tour affords plenty of free time for wandering off the beaten track into Czech side streets and courtyards, and exploring these cities’ many churches and attractions.
Day 1: Early evening departure from Ramstein and check in to our hotel in Prague around midnight, giving you ample down time before a full day exploring Prague.
Day 2: After breakfast (included), Prague will come alive as we join our local guide for a walking tour starting at Pražský hrad, the largest preserved fortress from the middle ages in all of Europe. From atop the castle hill we’ll take in the panoramic view of 500 church spires and the silvery winding ribbon of the Vltava (Moldau) River. Join us for a typical 3 course bohemian lunch followed by free time to explore the old town for the rest of the day, and later enjoy its vibrant nightlife on your own.
Day 3: After breakfast, we travel to Karlovy Vary, where your time is yours to explore, shop or enjoy the many architectural gems found throughout the city. The pristine natural hot springs of Karlovy Vary make it one of Europe’s premiere wellness destinations. There are 13 main hot springs throughout the city, all draining into the cold waters of the Tepla river creating huge jets of water and steam and giving the city a romantic, misty ambiance. A trip to Karlovy Vary would not be compete without a stroll through the riverside districts' expansive colonnades, columned walkways and stunning Neoclassical and Art-Nouveau spa buildings. The city is also a top shopping spot for grand crystal chandeliers, china and stemware. Early evening return to our hotel in Prague.
Day 4: After check out we travel to the beautiful historical town of Loket (Elbow). Join our local guide on a tour through the castle of the same name and find out where the name "The Impregnable Castle of Bohemia” originated. The finale of our visit to Loket and Czech Republic will be a festive lunch set in a former Malthouse, a local micro-brewery featuring a special menu of pork roasted underground and including an original Bohemian brew. Mid-afternoon departure back to RAB.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
|Feb||26 Feb Booking Deadline||Aug|
|Mar||30 Mar - 02 Apr||Sep|
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 1700
- Returns 2200
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB.
- Please park at the designated long-term parking area (nearest the roundabout), your tour guide will provide you with a parking pass to place on your dashboard.
- € 339 per person sharing double/twin room
- € 417 per person in single room
- € 299 per child age 3-11 in triple room with 2 adults
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- 3 Overnights in 4 star hotel (local Czech standard)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch Prague (Bohemian style)
- 1 Lunch Loket (Roast Pig)
- Guided Sightseeing City Tour of Prague
- Visit Town and Castle of Loket
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.