Bratislava, Budapest and Prague • €399
Our Grand Slam Tours are designed to help you cross even more experiences and places off your Bucket List in a hassle-free budget friendly way! On this trip you’ll experience three of Central Europe’s favorite capital cities and most popular sites from historical and culinary angles. This high-value tour-de-force trip includes guided tours, an overnight and a traditional dinner at every location!
Day 1: An early morning departure allows for a mid-afternoon arrival in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. This up-and-coming city is currently enjoying a tourist revival as a cozy and more laid-back alternative to the bustling busy city of Prague. Our guided city tour (included) will delve into the interesting history as a former member of the Eastern Block, followed by a traditional Slovakian dinner (included) and return to our 4-star hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast at the hotel (included) we drive to Budapest, famous for Paprika, Goulash and much more! This twin-city on the banks of the Danube River is connected by seven of the most magnificent bridges in Europe. During our city tour (included) you will be able to enjoy the sweeping panoramic views of hilly Buda’s Hapsburg Palace and surrounding areas. Free time offers you the chance to be swept up in the bustle of Pest’s cafe culture, shopping, and pedestrian areas. In the evening we will enjoy a traditional Hungarian dinner (included), before traveling back to our hotel in Bratislava.
Day 3: After breakfast at the hotel (included) we depart for Prague. The afternoon will feature a historical city tour (included) of Prague Castle, Old Town and Charles’ Bridge ending with a traditional Czech dinner (included). After dinner, travel back to the hotel with us, or stay out and experience Prague’s world-class nightlife.
Day 4: Following breakfast (included) and check-out, we journey back to Prague where you can enjoy free time to shop, sight-see or take in a meal before we depart for home in the mid-afternoon.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0200
- Returns 2230
- Please park at the designated long-term parking area (nearest the roundabout), your tour guide will provide you with a parking pass to place on your dashboard.
- €399 per person sharing double/twin room
- €499 per person in a single room
- €339 Children ages 3 - 11 sharing room with two full paying adults
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- 3 Overnights in hotels (local standard)
- 3 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner in Prague Highlighting Bohemian Culinary Specialties
- 1 Dinner in Bratislava Highlighting Slovakian Culinary Specialties
- 1 Dinner in Budapest Highlighting Hungarian Culinary Specialties
- Guided sight-seeing in Bratislava, Budapest, Prague (bus /on foot)
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned under "Included Items" and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €50 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 1 week prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes extensive walking.