Available for Private Group Bookings
Journey with RTTtravel for a fun overnight trip to the birthplace of Budweiser Beer, České Budějovice (Budweis), where we’ll explore the history and magic that created legendary “Bud” brand. Upon arrival we will visit the brewery (included) and enjoy a guided brewery tour that highlights the different varieties of beers, have some brewing secrets divulged to us and a recap of the colorful history of this award winning lager. No trip to a brewery would be complete without a thorough tasting of samples (included), which we’ll enjoy before treating you to a typical Budweiser Brewery lunch (included). After checking into our hotel we’ll join the Brewery festival for the remainder of day.
Following breakfast (included) and checkout at the hotel, we journey to the neighboring town 12th century town of Cesky Krumlov (Krumau) a protected World Heritage site. Here we visit Cesky Krumlov Castle (included), the second largest in the Czech Republic, exceeded in size only by the Castle in Prague, before we start our journey back home.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
- This tour is not scheduled for our program this year.
- For information about how to book this program for your Squadron or Private Group, please click here.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.