Ghosts & Robbers Meal • €59Travel with us to the charming town of Cochem for a day of family fun in Medieval times! Visitors are encouraged to become part of the action by dressing in medieval costumes of knights, ladies, and servants, as well as ghosts or robbers! The timbered cottages and narrow winding streets will charm and delight your entire family. After some free time to enjoy Cochem, the tour resumes with our guide leading us on foot up to the 1000 year old Burg Reichsburg, rumored to be the original Sleeping Beauty castle.
Once inside we will get to explore all the nooks, crannies and hidden places of this amazing hill top fortress. From the towers to the dungeon, history will come alive as medieval life and castle defenses are explained and enacted. Our exciting day concludes with a child friendly medieval themed dinner in the Knight’s hall, where we enjoy medieval style chicken legs with flat bread, carbonated apple juice and a frozen dessert.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0830
- Returns 1900
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є59 Adults
- Є49 Children 4-15 years
- Є39 Children 0-3 years (no meal included)
- Not stroller-friendly or recommended for children under age 3.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Orientational walk through the medieval town
- Ghost & Robbers themed Castle tour
- Medieval Style Children’s Dinner
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals and beverages not mentioned above and items of a personal nature are not included.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- Tour may include steep uphill walking.