Castles, River Cruise & More! • €79
Our exciting day on the Rhine River includes a tour of Burg Rheinstein, a scenic Rhine River cruise, regional German lunch, visit to Rüdesheim, one of the most famous wine towns on the Rhine River and much more! We’ll begin our adventure high above the Rhine River where the castles are perched for a panoramic view of the valley and delve into the history of one of these grand fortresses.
After exploring the castle we’ll head back down to the river to board our cruise ship and enjoy the Rhine River and valley from a totally different vantage point. We’ll journey through one of the most beautiful and romantic parts of the River and see many more castles and ruins along the way before arriving at the charming town of Rüdesheim. Here we enjoy a tasty regional lunch (included) followed by some free time to sight-see the famous “Drosselgasse,” sample some wine or do a little shopping.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
|Jan||Jul||1, 5, 8, 11, 15, 18, 25, 29|
|Feb||Aug||1, 5, 8, 15, 19*, 23, 26, 30|
|Mar||18, 25, 28, 31||Sep||2, 9 13, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30|
|Apr||4, 8, 12, 15, 18, 22, 26, 29||Oct||7, 14, 18|
|May||6, 9, 13*, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31||Nov|
|Jun||3, 6, 10, 14, 17*, 20, 24, 28||Dec|
Special Event Departures *
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0630
- Returns 1900
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є79 Adults
- Є69 Children 12-17 years
- Є59 Children 3-11 years
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- Castle Tour
- Stefan’s Wine Paradise
- Rhine River Cruise
- 3-Course Regional Lunch
- RTT Tour Guide
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes up-hill walking.