Special Event Day Trip • €TBA
Each fall, hundreds of thousands of pumpkins are displayed in Ludwigsburg’s grandiose, Baroque palatial gardens. This year’s exhibition will attract people of all ages with enormous, elaborate Rome-themed pumpkin sculptures, plenty of festive fall activities, and not-to-be missed pumpkin-flavored food and drinks (not included). Due to the popularity of last year’s tour, we will attend two weekends of this family friendly event, each with a different attraction.
On Saturday, 21 October, we invite you to join us for a pumpkin-carving extravaganza! Materials will be provided and pumpkins will be available for purchase on-site, and after carving you can leave the mess behind and enter your gourd into the best-carved contests, where age groups compete for prizes amidst live musical entertainment.
On Sunday, 29 October, dare to bring your little monsters, in costume if desired, to enjoy the spooky surprises in an interactive “tent of terror,” where your most mischievous will have the opportunity to get in on the action and spook one another! This day will also offer pumpkin carving.
Both days will also include access to the giant carved pumpkin art installation, a petting zoo, the Fairytale Park (Märchengarten), a spooky storytelling corner, a straw-castle and natural playground, and of course plenty of seasonal adult beverages to scare away the chill of fall.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.