Special Event • €TBA
Join RTT and guests from all over the world in Munich for Oktoberfest, the most famous of all German festivals! The variety of rides, sheer size and scale of the beer tents and hundreds of food stalls selling every flavor of Bavarian deliciousness make this festival simply epic.
Thrill seekers can challenge their senses on the adrenaline-pumping rides and foodies won’t be disappointed by the spread here either; spit-roasted fish, sugared almonds, Turkish delight, roasted chickens, sausages and pretzels are just a few of the highlights. After walking the fairgrounds and working up a thirst on your food crawl, enjoy a beer in one of the mammoth beer tents for the quintessential Oktoberfest experience.
The Oktoberfest parade offers a huge variety of entertainment including, music groups, costume clubs, bands, dancing formations and flag bearers. Local Munich breweries add their own flair with their colorful traditional horse drawn beer wagons joined by Bavarian groups from all over Germany and Europe. After the parade take the afternoon and evening to enjoy the Oktoberfest.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.