Special Event • €79
Join RTT and guests from all over the world in Munich for Oktoberfest, the most famous of all German festivals! The variety of rides, sheer size and scale of the beer tents and hundreds of food stalls selling every flavor of Bavarian deliciousness make this festival simply epic.
Thrill seekers can challenge their senses on the adrenaline-pumping rides and foodies won’t be disappointed by the spread here either; spit-roasted fish, sugared almonds, Turkish delight, roasted chickens, sausages and pretzels are just a few of the highlights. After walking the fairgrounds and working up a thirst on your food crawl, enjoy a beer in one of the mammoth beer tents for the quintessential Oktoberfest experience.
This day is designed for families and offers reduced prices for all the rides and performances. Family-friendly rides range from tame to thrilling, including carousels, Ferris wheels, a ghost train and carnival classic "Top Spin.” Oktoberfest offers fun and thrills for kids of all ages! Get outside and unplugged for a day of food, fest and family fun in Bavaria!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 Departures25 September
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0530
- Returns 2400/ Midnight
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є79 Adults
- Є69 Children 3-11 years of age
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
One Day of Oktoberfest Fun
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
Tent reservations are not included/provided as a part of this tour. Making tent reservations in advance is highly recommended.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes long periods of walking.
- Families please note: This event is not stroller friendly.
Tent reservations are not included/provided as a part of this tour. Making tent reservations in advance is highly recommended, please click here if you would like to make your own tent reservations.