A Parade for Grown Ups! • €79
Join RTT and guests from all over the world in Munich for Oktoberfest, the most famous of all German festivals! The variety of rides, sheer size and scale of the beer tents and hundreds of food stalls selling every flavor of Bavarian deliciousness make this festival simply epic.
Thrill seekers can challenge their senses on the adrenaline-pumping rides and foodies won’t be disappointed by the spread here either; spit-roasted fish, sugared almonds, Turkish delight, roasted chickens, sausages and pretzels are just a few of the highlights. After walking the fairgrounds and working up a thirst on your food crawl, enjoy a beer in one of the mammoth beer tents for the quintessential Oktoberfest experience.
The Oktoberfest parade offers a huge variety of entertainment including, music groups, costume clubs, bands, dancing formations and flag bearers. Local Munich breweries add their own flair with their colorful traditional horse drawn beer wagons joined by Bavarian groups from all over Germany and Europe. After the parade take the afternoon and evening to enjoy the Oktoberfest.
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 Departures22 September
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs 0300
- Returns 2400 / Midnight
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- Є79 Adults
- The Oktoberfest Parade day is an adult themed event, children are not recommended on this tour at all.
- If you are interested in bringing your little ones, please see our Oktoberfest for Families Trip.
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
One Day of Oktoberfest Fun
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
Tent reservations are not included/provided as a part of this tour. Making tent reservations in advance is highly recommended.
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- This tour includes long periods of walking.
Tent reservations are not included/provided as a part of this tour. Making tent reservations in advance is highly recommended, please click here if you would like to make your own tent reservations.