31 Mar - 8 Apr 2018 Є2199Day 1: Arrival in Egypt • The adventure begins in Frankfurt where board our flight to Cairo. Your tour representative will be there to welcome you and assist with transportation to the hotel and check-in at the Hotel Helnan Dreamland.
Day 2: Karnak & Luxor Temples • Today, we will visit the world-famous sites of Memphis, Sakkara and the Pyramids of Giza. Included meals: breakfast and lunch with overnight accommodations provided at the Hotel Helnan Dreamland.
Day 3: Karnak & Luxor Temples • After breakfast and check out we depart Cairo, by air for, on a brief flight (included) for a sightseeing visit to Luxor. We visit the monumental temple complexes of Karnak and Luxor which rank among the world’s greatest ancient sites. There are four main temples in the complex with the Precinct of Amun-Re the largest of the sites. In ancient Egyptian times, people came here to worship Amun, Mut, and Khons. Included meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with overnight accommodations provided aboard the Nile cruise ship.
Day 4: Thebes, Valley of The Kings, Tomb Of Hatshepsut & Collosi of Memnon • The first highlight of the Nile river cruise is The Valley of the Kings, which was constructed for the kings and privileged nobles of the New Kingdom, including the legendary Tutankhamun. We will visit some of the tombs before heading to Thebes and continuing on to the Colossi of Mamnon and the Tomb of Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari). Later in the afternoon we set sail to Edfu. Included meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with overnight accommodations provided aboard the Nile cruise ship.
Day 5: Edfu, Kom Ombo & Aswan • Today’s excursions will take you to Kom Ombo, a stop along the way in Edfu, to marvel at the best preserved Temple in Egypt, dedicated to the falcon head god Horus. The temple in Kom Ombo differs from other temples because of its double entrance, designed to pay homage to two divinities, Haroeris and Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world. This is how the temple came to be known as both "House of the Crocodile" and "Castle of the Falcon". Afterwards we continue by river to Aswan. Included meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with overnight accommodations provided aboard the Nile cruise ship.
Day 6: Abu Simbel (Optional) • Optional visit to the Abu Simbel with the Temple Ramses und Nefertari. Join us for a full day optional excursion or enjoy a free day for shopping and exploring the sights of Aswan. After an eventful day of sightseeing we enjoy our final overnight stay on the Nile cruise ship. Included meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with overnight accommodations provided aboard the Nile cruise ship.
Day 7: The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philea Temple (Optional) • The High Dam, Lake Nasser and the unfinished Obelisk, which rests in an area known for red granite
quarrying will be our first stop today, followed by an optional visit to the Philae Temple. In the evening, we take to the air for a brief flight (included) to Cairo. Included meals: breakfast and lunch with overnight accommodations provided at the Hotel Helnan Dreamland.
Day 8: Cairo & Egyptian Museum • Following breakfast at the hotel (included) we enjoy a final excursion to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, which boasts world’s most extensive collection of ancient Egyptian and Pharaonic antiquities. A visit to Egypt simply would not be complete without a trip through this amazing museums galleries and collections. Included meals: breakfast and lunch with overnight accommodations provided at the Hotel Helnan Dreamland.
Day 9: Return Trip • After breakfast at the hotel we begin the journey home and return flight from Cairo to Frankfurt.
31 Mar - 8 Apr 2018
Double Room Adult Є2199 Single Room Adult Є2599 Children / Family Rates
1 Adult + 1 Child 6-11 years Є3999 2 Adults + 1 Child 6-11 years (triple room) Є5799 2 Adults + 1 Children 6-11 years (2 rooms) Є7499 Not recommended for children under the age of 6 years. * 100% confirmed tour (minimum participation 2). If group size is 15 or more, an RTT escort will be provided for the duration of the tour.
TBA • Frankfurt to Cairo TBA TBA TBA • Cairo to Luxor TBA TBA TBA • Luxor to Cairo
TBA TBA TBA • Cairo to Frankfurt TBA TBA
Day 1 • Cairo • Hotel Helnan Dreamland Day 2 • Cairo • Hotel Helnan Dreamland Breakfast, Lunch Day 3 • Luxor • Nile Cruise Ship MS Solaris 2 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 4 • Thebes • Nile Cruise Ship MS Solaris 2 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 5 • Aswan • Nile Cruise Ship MS Solaris 2 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 6 • Aswan • Nile Cruise Ship MS Solaris 2 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 7 • Cairo • Hotel Helnan Dreamland Breakfast, Lunch Day 8 • Cairo • Hotel Helnan Dreamland Breakfast, Lunch
- International & Domestic flights as per itinerary
- 20 kg (44 pounds) luggage allowance
- 4 overnights Nile Cruise Ship MS Solaris 2 with full board
- 4 overnights Cairo Hotel Helnan Dreamland with breakfast
- All transportation / transfers in Egypt provided in air conditioned vehicles
- Sightseeing and excursions with English speaking guides per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Meals per itinerary
- Service fees and tips for local guides and other service personnel in Egypt (ship and hotel)
- Visa fees
Optional excursions to be paid cash/ € in country:
- Audio/Visual lightshow at the Pyramids: €39 per person
- Audio/visual lightshow at the Karnak Temple Luxor : €39 per person
- Excursion to Philae temple: €39 per person
- Abu Simbel Excursion By Bus €115 per person (3 hours each way) allows for 120-150 minutes at site.
- Several packages are available at RTT, click here for more information.
- International & Domestic flights as per itinerary
- All travelers must possess a U.S. tourist passport valid until 6 months after the tour ends, with at least 2 empty visa pages.
- Citizens of other nationalities must check with the Egyptian embassy about entry requirements.
- Required visa for U.S. passport holders will be issued upon arrival at the Cairo airport (not included).
- Review: US Embassy Cairo on security and travel information https://eg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/
- Active Duty: Please consult the Foreign Clearance Guide prior to booking.
Cancellation Policy (per person)
- From the day of booking until 45 days before travel: 25%
- 44-30 days before travel: 30%
- 29-22 days before travel: 35%
- 21-15 days before travel: 50%
- 14-1 day before travel: 70%
- On the departure date: 80%
- An additional $20 administrative fee will be levied for changes/cancellations
- Later Cancellations - No refunds
- No Show - No Refund
- This tour is operated by Stern Tours. Operator terms and conditions are accepted upon booking.
- Days 1 and 9 are considered travel days only.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice, but will not sacrifice the quality of the tour.
- Boat sailing may require changing the order of some tour days.
- The tour requires a lot of walking and personal stamina for long hours of touring.
- Bring a swimsuit. Pools are available on the ship and at the hotel.
- Any airline surcharges levied after booking are the responsibility.
- Departure airports in Europe, other than Frankfurt, may be available
- Full payment is required no later than 44 days prior to the travel date.
- A 25% deposit per person is required for booking.