New Itinerary with Bruges & Hasselt • €TBA
Travel with RTT to experience the city of Bruges along with an excursion to the Snow and Ice Fest in Hasselt . The magic of the Christmas season extends all the way to New Year in the delightful medieval city of Bruges! The city remains aglow with lights and decorations adorning the beautiful alleyways, churches and houses with the warm scent of spices and chocolate still dancing in the air. After a brief orientation in Bruges you will free time to explore the towns markets, sites, water ways and attractions.
Next, we travel by bus to our next adventure, the Snow & Ice Festival in Hasselt, Belgium. This year’s theme honors Baron A. de Gerlache who set out on his voyage of arctic exploration 120 years ago. The ice sculptures tell the enchanting story following his harrowing and heroic journey through the ice. Christmas Wonderland will also be waiting to charm and delight you in the town of Hasselt. If you didn’t get enough of the Christmas Spirit and want to squeeze just a bit more magic out of the season, this tour is a must!
Please check the departure status of your tour prior to booking.
2018 DeparturesDates for this tour TBA
Pick Up Time & Place:
- Departs TBA
- Returns TBA
- Main Chapel Parking Lot, Ramstein AFB. Please park toward center of the lot.
- ЄTBA Adults
- ЄTBA Children 3-11 years
- Round Trip Deluxe Coach
- RTT Tour Guide
- Additional included items TBA
- Meals & beverages not mentioned and items of a personal nature.
- From day of booking until 14 days prior €15 of tour price, per person.
- From 13 days until 2 days prior 50% of tour price, per person.
- Later Cancellations - No refunds.
- No Show - No Refund
- All participants must be in possession of a valid US tourist passport during the tour.
- German law requires ALL child passengers, regardless of size or age, to have a seat on a bus and use an approved safety seat provided by the customer.
- This tour includes moderate walking.